GettaVet is a veteran owned and operated online marketplace dedicated to serving those who served. Millions of American men and women have answered the call to duty. This Project, GettaVet, provides a means for active duty, retired, and honorably discharged veterans and their spouses to work on short term projects (freelancing or gigs) in the public sector. Typical work includes home maintenance and computer technology gigs.
GettaVet, LLC (“GettaVet”) helps active duty, veterans and military retirees with DD Form 214 indicating an honorable discharge and their spouses (hereinafter referred to as “Veterans”) find part-time projects or freelance “gigs” as well as helps consumers find qualified Veterans to hire for various projects such as but not limited to home improvement gigs, IT & computer-related gigs, etc…
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
GettaVet reserves the right to and collects personal information from the Veteran to verify and identity veteran status. Said data is also used to perform a criminal records search, sex offender search, search for civil judgements and any other search of the Veteran’s background deemed necessary to verify background and experience.
GettaVet also reserves the right to collect the personal information of its Clients and/or Consumers. Said Client or Consumer data is collected by GettaVet and is used to establish an account and payment information.
All Veteran and Client/Consumer data shall be protected and GettaVet will never release their information to a Third-Party without your consent.
USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICE
- NOT use the Site or Service unless you are active duty military personnel, a veteran or military retiree with a DD Form 214 indicating an honorable discharge or the spouse of said active duty military personnel or honorably discharged veteran or retiree;
- NOT violate or break any applicable local, state, federal or international law or any rules and regulations;
- Be properly licensed in accordance with local, state, federal or international law;
- Be properly insured and/or hold the appropriate bonds and/or insurance coverage in accordance with local, state, federal or international law;
- Be properly licensed or hold proper certification as required by local, state, federal or international law;
- NOT provide ANY false information, which may include personal information, background information, or relevant information regarding previous experience or information regarding a gig or project;
- NOT misuse the Site and/or Service in any manner that violates ANY relevant law, regulation, or rule or that infringes, misappropriates or violates any third party’s rights, including, but not limited to, transmitting any Content that may infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s rights of publicity, contractual rights, fiduciary rights or intellectual property rights;
- NOT reproduce, duplicate, copy, modify, sell, re-sell or exploit any Content or the Site or Service for any reason unrelated to your personal freelancing or obtaining gigs through the GettaVet Site and/or Service, without the express written consent of GettaVet, which consent may be withheld by GettaVet in our sole discretion;
- NOT post false, misleading, irrelevant, or repeated Content that may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or Service, interfere or attempt to interfere with proper operation of the Site and/or Service or any activities conducted on the Site and Service;
- NOT misuse the Site or Service to harass, intimidate, threaten, “Catfish” or impersonate, or attempt to “Catfish” or impersonate another person, misrepresent your relationship with GettaVet or provide false reviews, ratings, or comments;
- NOT post or perform any action that would undermine the review and rating process of the Site and/or Service;
- NOT attempt to gain unauthorized access to the any server associated with the Site and/or Service, any feature or content of the Site or Service, another user’s account, or other systems or networks connected to the Site and/or Service;
- NOT attempt to hack any network, server, infrastructures, or sites in connection with the Site or Service, which also includes but is not limited to password ‘mining’ or any other illegitimate or unauthorized means, including attempting to obtain password, account, or any other personal or private information from any other Site and Service user;
- NOT use the Site or Service in any way that could interfere with the rights of GettaVet or any of its users of the Site and/or Service;
- NOT to seek payment or unauthorized work, gigs, projects, or freelancing outside the GettaVet platform to avoid fees, third party fees, and/or subscription fees. Any such activity shall result in immediate termination of the Veteran, Consumer, & Client.
PUBLICATION AND DISTRIBUTION OF CONTENT
GettaVet does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality or appropriateness of any Content transmitted to or through the Site or Service. You acknowledge that GettaVet simply acts as a facilitator to assist Veterans in finding part-time freelancing gigs and to assist Clients/Consumers in finding qualified veterans for part-time projects such as home improvement or computer technology gigs. You understand that GettaVet does not control, and is not responsible for the Content.
You, as a Veteran, Consumer or Client, acknowledge and agree that GettaVet has no obligation to screen, monitor, review, investigate or approve any Content or Content posted or submitted by any other GettaVet member or any Consumer/Client or third party. However, GettaVet reserves the right to review and delete any Content that, in its sole judgment, violates the terms and conditions of this Agreement. By using the Site and/or Service, You agree that it is solely your responsibility to evaluate your risks associated with the use, accuracy, completeness or appropriateness of any Content that You submit, review, receive, access, transmit or otherwise convey through the Site and/or Service. Under no circumstances will GettaVet be liable, in any way, for any Content or third party Content, including, but not limited to, any Content that contains any errors, omissions, defamatory statements, or confidential or private information or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content submitted, accessed, transmitted or otherwise conveyed by or through the Site and/or Service. You waive the right to bring or assert any claim against GettaVet relating to Content or Service Provider Content, and release GettaVet from any and all liability for or relating to any Content.
CONSUMERS & THIRD PARTIES
GettaVet shall be held harmless and does not endorse, is not responsible or liable for any Content, data, advertising, products, goods or services available or unavailable from, or through, any Third Party or Consumer. You agree that should you use or rely on such Content, data, advertisement, products, goods or services, available or unavailable from, or through any Third Party or Consumer (which includes, but is not limited to, individual Consumers or Clients looking to hire Veterans, Third Parties or organizations looking to hire Veterans, any other person looking to hire a Veteran using the Site and/or Service, and any other Third Party Advertiser), GettaVet is not responsible or liable, indirectly or directly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with such use or reliance. Your dealings with, or participation in promotions of any Consumer or Third Party and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are between you and such Consumer or Third Party exclusively and do not involve GettaVet. You should take whatever measures you deem necessary before working with, hiring or engaging Third Parties or Consumers/Clients and you do so at your own risk.
You agree that GettaVet is not responsible for the accessibility or unavailability of any Consumer or Third Party and you release GettaVet from any and all liability for or relating to any interactions or dealings with any Third Party or Consumer.
TERMINATION OF ACCESS
GettaVet reserves the right to and may terminate your privilege or subscription to use or access the Site and/or Service at any time and without notice for any reason whatsoever. Upon such termination, you must immediately cease accessing or using the Site and Service and agree not access or make use of, or attempt to use, the Site and Service. Furthermore, you acknowledge that GettaVet reserves the right to take action (technical, legal or otherwise) to block, nullify or deny your ability to access the Site and Service. You understand that GettaVet may exercise this right in its sole discretion, and this right shall be in addition to and not in substitution for any other rights and remedies available to GettaVet.
GettaVet and any content, graphics, logos, features, designs, icons, scripts, and service names are the trademarks of GettaVet in the U.S. and/or other countries. These trademarks may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, keyword advertisements, or email addresses, or in connection with any product or service in any manner.
To contact Gettavet, email info@GettaVet.com, or use the following:
PO Box 10760
Glendale, AZ 85318
Phone: (888) 973-5033
GettaVet shall NOT provide refunds for any reason. Additionally, GettaVet is not responsible for any payment or lack thereof, or refund as it relates to the Veteran, Client, Consumer or other third party.
Veteran’s Terms & Conditions or Requirements to Others
GettaVet is not a party to or responsible for any Agreement made between the Veteran the Client or Consumer or any Third Party and shall be held harmless from any damages or alleged damages resulting from such Agreement, relationship, or interaction.
Delays, Limitations, Accessibility
The Site and/or Service may be subject to limitations, delays, outages, failures, and problems common to the usage of the Internet and electronic communication. GettaVet is not responsible for any such limitations, delays, outages, failures or related problems and strives to have the best Site and/or Service possible for its Veterans, Clients, and Consumers.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
You hereby acknowledge that GettaVet has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to or use the Site and Service; what effects the content on or in connection with the Site and Service may have on you; how you use the content on or in connection with the Site and Service; the success or lack thereof related to procurement of gigs, projects, or part-time work; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the content on or in connection with the Site and Service. You release GettaVet from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired content or information through the Site and Service. The Site and Service may contain, or direct you to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. GettaVet makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Site and Service, and GettaVet will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Site and Service. Furthermore, GettaVet makes no guarantee or warranty, express or implied, as to the validity, reliability, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of that information and assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions therein.
YOU BEAR THE RESPONSIBILITY OF ANY OUTCOME THAT ARISES FROM USING THE SITE AND/OR SERVICE AND USE THE SITE, SERVICE, AND SUBSCRIBE TO BOTH AT YOUR OWN RISK. WITH THAT BEING SAID, GETTAVET IS INVESTED IN HELPING OUR BROTHERS, SISTERS, COLLEAGUES, AND SPOUSES IN THEIR PURSUITS AND TAKE THIS ROLE VERY SERIOUSLY.